The 6th Symposium on Medical Radioisotopes intends to:
- Provide information on the perspectives of the world production of medical radioisotopes during the years to come;
- Discuss challenges of the transport and distribution processes including safety, security, transparency and prompt delivery;
- Present breakthroughs in radiopharmacy and nuclear medicine;
- Introduce new industrial and research initiatives.
The 6th Symposium is intended for:
- Researchers and professionals active in the subfields of interest;
- European and Belgian health authorities and regulators;
- Radioisotope distributors and transportation companies.